What to Expect at Your First Visit
What to expect on your first visit
- Please arrive 10 min before your appointment to fill out insurance and patient forms.
- Patient consultation: please allow at least 1 hour for your first visit.
- Please do not forget your photo ID and insurance card for your appointment.
- Certain patients will also need to provide their referral form and doctor’s prescription.
- Please give 24-hour notice for any cancellations: We ask that you provide a minimum of 24 hours notice that you
are canceling your appointment so we may schedule a patient that would like to get treatment. If you call
to cancel and do not give the 24 hours notice a fee will likely be assessed.
- No-shows are bad: We understand that things happen. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please
call and let us know. Simply not showing up and not calling within 24 hours of the missed appointment to
notify us you plan to attend future appointments, we will cancel them. If you do not show up then a fee
- Please turn your cell phone OFF: If you must have your cell phone on for emergency purposes only, please put it on
vibrate and keep calls to a minimum. Both your time and the therapist’s time is important. Please respect
this by holding off on calls until your therapy is over.