Physical Therapy Clinics Boca Raton, FL
Are You Looking for the Best Physical Therapy Clinic Near You? Look No Further Than Physioactive Physical Therapy & Wellness Center in Boca Raton, FL. Our Expert Physical Therapists Offer a Variety of Services, Including Orthopedic Rehabilitation, Acupuncture, Pelvic Floor Therapy, and Biofeedback. Simply Call Us at (561) 609-1098 or Request an Appointment Online.
What is physical therapy?
Physical therapy is a branch of physical rehabilitation that specifically uses designed exercises and equipment to help the patient regain or improve their physical abilities. Physical therapy is appropriate and beneficial for many different types of patients, from adults suffering from arthritis or the results of an injury or surgery, to elderly post stroke patients.
Physical therapy is often one of the best choices you can make when you are struggling with long-term pain, also known as chronic pain, or pain resulting from an injury. Physical therapy can make you physically stronger and help you regain your ability to move and start feeling better. When you ask your doctor to recommend you to a physical therapist, you will most likely need a series of appointments. When you learn the exercises, you should definitely practice some of the them at home to achieve optimal results.
What exercises are part of physical therapy?
There are a series of different exercises that your physical therapist may include in your therapy. Some exercises may include, but are not limited to:
- Low-impact aerobics training: These workouts are designed to increase your heart rate but allows you to still take it easy on your joints
- Strengthening exercises: Your physical therapist may use a combination of machines, resistance bands, and/or utilizing your own body weight to perform these exercises
- Pain relief exercises: These exercises will target areas where the pain is located. They will allow you to work on your strength and becoming more flexible – which,in turn will make it easier to live your life
- Stretching: Your therapist will ensure that you are warmed up and that you don’t stretch too far. Making sure that they are 100% mindful of your pain and therefore resulting in gentle but gradual stretching
- Massage: Please do keep in mind that a massage on areas of the body that are injured, sore, or hurt may not feel or be relaxing at all. But your physical therapist will take measures to ensure that it is safe and helpful to you.
So, if you or a loved one are in need of, or are searching for, an exceptional physical therapy doctor or therapists, you have found your place at Physioactive Physical Therapy and Wellness Center. Our physical therapy services are available to all patients near Boca Raton, FL. Our experienced and dedicated physical therapy staff are here to provide you with comprehensive services that can and will help you get back to living your life. Our personalized treatment plans are specifically designed around each patient’s unique needs. You receive the best care by our medical staff, and in a welcoming and friendly office environment. Request your appointment online or call us at (561) 609-1098. Take your first step toward reclaiming your life from the devastating chronic pain or injury. We are conveniently located near you at 7700 Congress Ave #2102, Boca Raton, FL 33487, and are open Monday through Friday from 8am – 5pm.